RUSTIC GRANOLA YOGURT TARTSDESSERT
|• 1 cup chocolate Hazelnut Granola||• 2 cups of Epigamia Mulberry Yogurt|
|• 2 cups Epigamia Mango Greek Yogurt||• ½ tbsp honey to taste|
1. Mix the granola and honey in a bowl.
2. Transfer a few tablespoons to each tart pan and press it down and up towards the sides.
3. Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees
4. Cool the tarts on a wire rack for about an hour or until it's completely cool to touch.
5. Remove the granola tarts from the shell and fill 2 with mulberry yogurt and the other 2 with mango yogurt. (You can use any combination of different yogurts as well)
6. Toppings: You can add sliced seasonal fruits, drizzle of honey or handful of granola on top.